Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow...and more snow!


Snow! It has snowed so much here the last couple of days...it is unreal! We have gotten about a foot and a half...it is so much fun! I love it! It is so gorgeous!

Travis is traveling this weekend in all this junk! He flew to Petersburg, Alaska to pick up a truck...and is taking the ferry to Haines, then driving to Fairbanks. He calls it an adventure...I"ll have to let him write and tell you about his little adventure when he gets back. I love my husband...and all his crazy notions!

Love you guys....

2 comments:

Brad Beal said...

Hi guys,
This is the best thing you guys have come up with in a long time. keep it up. See you August. Love you guys.

Love, Brad

kim williams said...

Hey Blair,
I love this, it is a great idea for keeping in touch with everyone. The pictures are so cute! You go girl! You can be the biggest looser. Take care I will talk to you soon.

Love,
Aunt Kim