Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A BOY!

Just wanted to let the world know...WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BOY! YAY! We are so excited! Wesley prayed with all his heart that God would put a boy in mommy's tummy! When I would ask him "What if it's a girl?" He would just say..."Mommy, it won't be a girl, cuz I prayed for a boy! And God will answer my prayer!" He has faith! And I praise God for our new little boy soon to enter this world!

Now...if we can only agree on a name! Travis likes "Yetti"...Wesley wants to name it "Rock"...and Emmy likes "Ephen". I like Luke James or Caleb James or Joseph James or Grant James or Samuel James. We shall see what we come up with:)

3 comments:

Audrey said...

so excited you are having a boy too!! i vote for caleb james or luke james!! those are too cute! but i can't tell, do you like the name James?!!! i love it! i'm so glad you're feeling better!! love you! and that post of emmy grace is so cute, she is a doll! i wish i got to be around her more often!

Lindsay said...

congrats! it sounds like God knew your house could only handle one little girl for not! :)

Candice Duffy said...

Congratulations! I love he prayed for God to put a boy in your tummy! Eli did the same thing. He prayed that God would let our baby come. The morning I had him he woke up to Brian's parents at our house and Brian and I gone (to the hospital to have Noah). When my inlaws asked Eli if he knew why they were there he replied, "cause God answered my prayer." I am blown away at what they grasp at such an early age! They are already getting that God is a God who answers prayers! How awesome!