Friday, March 6, 2009

Miss Beautiful Herself!





I am so blessed to have a little girl! Especially one like Emmy Grace! She makes me laugh, cry and stand in awe of God's goodness all at the same time! She is truly our little princess! Miss Beautiful! And she knows it! She is the center of attention 95% of the time. We all dote on her...even Wesley! Wes told me tonight that if anyone ever punches his sister, Jesus wants him to punch that mean kid back! He said, "I'm suppose to take care of her...cuz she is littler than me!" I"m so glad they love each other like they do! She can't wait for mommy to have this baby! She constantly tries to look inside my belly button to see if she can see that baby! She pats my belly all the time...she will make such a good big sister! We are all so excited!

No comments: