Friday, March 6, 2009

Travis' Many Projects!












I am so thankful for a husband who is adventurous and lives life to the fullest! Some girls complain because their man hunts too much or fishes too much! They get tired of the many hobbies that boys have! I will have to say, after some wise advice early on in our marriage (thanks to my father-in-law) I have come to appreciate Travis' many endeavors! Jim told me, "Blair, let him go and do. It will make for a happier man which will make for a happier marriage!" And he was right! Travis is a man's man if I ever met one! Granted, his list of hobbies are longer than I care for...but at least he isn't boring! And I have come to enjoy the great outdoors b/c of his passion and love for nature! So...all this to say...ladies, let him play! Let him "be a man"! It is in them...God put it there...and truly, if you enjoy them being happy, they will truly enjoy making you happy as well!

So, here are a few pictures of Travis' many adventures!

PS...the picture of Travis sitting next to the coffee table, he actually made that coffee table for me! For Valentine's day! He is so talented!

No comments: