Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeding the Baby...

Emmy Grace is SO excited for Anderson Baby #3 to arrive! We talk about it everyday! This past weekend we took a little trip to Anchorage with some friends. Taylor, a girlfriend who went along, has a newborn baby! The cutest thing EVER! Emmy Grace was transfixed on that baby! She watched intently as Taylor would feed the baby, change the baby, kiss the baby...she didn't miss a thing! So, when we got home, Emmy found her baby bottle and informed me that our baby was hungry! I didn't quite understand until she pulled my shirt up and put the bottle in my belly button! "There Mommy, baby isn't crying anymore! I give him a bottle! He is happy baby now!" It caught me off guard but cracked me up! She thinks the belly button is the portal hole to the baby! She believes if she looks hard enough in that belly button, she can even SEE the baby! I'm so excited for her to be a big sister! I think it will be one of her most favorite things in life! Isn't God good to know what we need...especially we think we know best! hehe

No comments: