Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Glorious Day!

So, I am a blessed girl! LEt me explain by telling you the events of my morning! First of all, I awoke next to the most amazing man God ever invented laying right next to me! Even though we both woke up late, he offered to make the bed while I started breakfast! (that is my new thing...trying to make breakfast every morning). Then, while making breakfast, I heard two little children come tumbling down the stairs, shreiking with laughter! After breakfast, we sat down to homeschool! Wes is doing amazing by the way! Such a smart kid! After school, we headed out to meet my mom, Mimi, and together we all went and visited Papaw, my dad, at work! My kids were delighted to be able to see their grandparents in the middle of the day for no reason at all...just because! After visiting with Papaw for a bit, we went to lunch with Mimi! Fun times! All three of my wonderful kiddos were good, behaved, polite, and full of sweetness! It was such a great morning! AND now, we are home, kids down for a rest, and the next two hours all to myself! Great great great! Thank You Lord for this life YOu have allowed me to live! I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: