Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

I love Valentine's Day! I know many many many people believe it is stupid, over-rated, and not at all needed...but to me...I LOVE IT! I love the chance to be sappy, romantic, and lovey to my sweeties. My kids love it too! It is a time where we take to show others how much we love them. THis year we made Valentine Cookies and delievered to some very dear friends in the neighborhood. Wes and Emmy helped me decorate, And Daddy too, and then we probably ate more than we should have! But it was fun and yummy too! I love going out to dinner...it is the one time of year that I can get Travis to take me to a fancy resturaunt all dressed up! He is so handsome! I love how everything gets decorated pink and red...hearts all over...it just makes this girl smile! So...for those of you who don't enjoy this holiday...don't worry! I will enjoy it enough for all of us! Have a great weekend....

No comments: