Tuesday, January 27, 2009

White Paw Prints:)

This is a story that must never be forgotten! The other day Travis came home from PT and opened the door to find white paw prints scattered all over the floor. He followed the prints to find a once chocolate lab, covered in powdered sugar eating his way through our trashcan! Charlie, our adopted dog for a year, LOVES the trashcan! We normally keep it closed up and away from him, but Travis has been working with him and thought his "dumpster days" were over! But they are not! This particularly bag of trash carried an old bag of powdered sugar I had thrown away! And that is the reason our dog now looked like a ghost!

I'm glad I was still sleeping. I was awakened however to the sound of someone vacuuming at 7:00am. I thought it was the neighbors until I went downstairs. And there was my sweet hunny, cleaning up so I wouldn't have to see the mess! Isn't he the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures?? Love you,
Molly