Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Faces

These are the faces of my life.




These are the little faces that I go to sleep dreaming about, and awake thinking about every morning.


These are the faces who consume my prayers.



These are the faces that God has entrusted to my care. How I love these faces!


How these little faces humble me in ways greater than I care to admit. In these faces are such honesty, purity, and faith. These faces trust without question. They believe without doubt!


These little faces forgive and forget...no matter what happens, they are so willing to let it go and love unconditionally!


These are the faces that inspire me to live daily for my Creator! I don't want to mess these little faces up! I want to live out a love much greater than human minds can comprehend in front of these little faces. I want to show them the WAY!

My prayer for these little faces is that they will grow deeply and passionatly in love with Jesus. I want the only thing of true importance in these little faces to be their awe-inspiring devotion to the Maker of Heaven and Earth.

These are my favorite faces in all the world. My heart could burst sometimes b/c of the overwelming love I have for these little faces! Thank You Father for allowing me such precious little faces to love, to enjoy, to spoil, to teach, to mold into Your image. May I never take these little faces for granted!


(Oh, and I'm kinda fond of the big face too! He is one awesome daddy! He plays a huge role in these little faces lives! So thankful for this man of God! These little faces are blessed b/c of him!)







1 comment:

Paula said...

You have such beautiful children, Blair! And it is a joy to see you walking with the Lord each day...seeing your struggles and your triumphs. You are a blessing.