Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You Are Here...

My soul is hushed by Your Spirit's roaring whisper. I feel Your embrace of peace nestle softly over my heart, blanketing me into Your heavenly promise! You are here. In this room. IN this moment. You are here! I feel You breathing Your life into my very existence! Every heartbeat is inspired by You alone! You are here. And as my fingertips dance over these keys, I give You glory and praise for this life You have given me to live. I lift up a song of adoration for Your presence that is upon me now. Because this life would be nothing, without your constant presence, guiding me and molding me into Your daughter of royalty.

Thank You for this moment of quiet fellowship this day. In a world busy with rushed hurry, it delights my spirit to sit at Your feet and drink You in! This moment of being here with You make all the other moments joyous and remarkable. Why? B/c I am able to carry Your glory to each corner of every other minute in my day and sparkle from the splendor of being in Your presence! Thank You sweet and precious Lord!

No comments: