Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friends...

Today, I am thanking God for some very dear friends! I have been blessed beyond measure throughout my lifetime with people God has stratigically placed in my path at just the right time to encourage, inspire, and lead me closer to Him! Today, I want to salute you!

Dave and Bo King. You guys have shown me and my family what true, unconditional, unwavering, friendship really is! You have loved us, sacrificed for us, encouraged us, spilt your life out for us in ways that go beyond what we ever expected or dreamed possible. Thank you! We love you and thank God daily for your family!

Amber Ambrose Sides. YOu, dear sweet friend, taught me how to "BE" a friend. YOu showed me how to love and expect nothing in return. You showed me how to avoid gossip, and replace it with prayer. You inspired me more than you will ever know...I love you and count it an honor to have served with you in Korea those few short years we were there.

Amy Grahm Declerk. You don't really "fit" this category...b/c you are so much more than a friend...you are my sister! You have always been there for me...no matter what or where life has taken me. I know that I can, and always will, be able to depend on you with my life! Thank you for being my foundation of friendship. You were my first TRUE friend...and remain my greatest! I love you.

Sara Siple and Deb Cordes. You girls have shown me what forgiveness looks like, acted out in real life. You have loved me despite my shortcomings, and forgiven me when I have wronged you. YOu have not judged me...but encouraged me to give Christ my all. Thank you for you sharing your families with us. Your children have touched our lives as well.

JEff and LIndsay Sublett. You two showed us unwavering faith in Jesus at a time where faith was all we had to lean on. When we were in the hospital with you guys, we watched you love on your little boy with a faith in the Lord, knowing that all things would work out for the good! You inspired us each day...and when you walked out of that NICU with your sweet baby boy, we cheered in our hearts b/c God had given us a glimpse of His goodness and grace! Thank you for believing and trusting Jesus out loud!

...there are so many more to thank...so many more that have been apart of lives throughout the years...but today this is where I will stop. These people have been on my heart and mind the past couple of weeks. I will continue on with this post in the near future. But for today...I want to give God praise and glory for the lives He has used to draw us closer to Himself. He is such a good God! Praise His Name!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

thank you, blaire. you don't know how much I needed to hear something like that.

lots of love to you guys and your little ones!

lindsay, jeff, and rodney