Thursday, January 21, 2010

Play Group!


Well, today went VERY well! We had our first date for our play group! So much fun! My kiddos had a blast! They are already counting down the "sleeps" until the next week! We had friends over from SPBC! It was wonderful...the kids need a little interaction with friends...and so do I! God is good to give us days like these. I stand in amazement of the life He has given me to live. My dream come true for sure. I am doubly grateful for an amazing husband who gives me the opportunity to stay at home with my babies and love on them all day long. He supports my desire to be a full time mom and homeschool Wes, and eventually the other two as well. He works EXTRA hard so I can afford this opportunity. I am so blessed and just wanted to give God praise tonight! I love my life. So much! I am thankful and grateful and beside myself with giddiness over the awesomeness of my Lord!

No comments: