Sunday, January 10, 2010

Randomness!

Okay, I have a confession! IT is huge! I hide things to get them out of sight! I know I know...it doesn't sound big...but it is. I have done this since I was a little girl. IN fact, it is an on going joke in my family that if you can't find something...look in the piano bench! Why? B/c once I hid the heating pad in the piano bench...it made perfect sense to me b/c it was right next to the piano when I was cleaning up. So, there lies my problem. When I go to clean, i start stashing things in all kinds of random places. If it is out of place...I will just stick it somewhere to get it out of sight...i think they made that saying just for me..."Out of sight, out of mind!"

Well, i never realized how horrible I was at this until I married Travis...and it DRIVES HIM CRAZY! I don't do it intentionally...i do it absentmindedly! He has found things such as the car adaptor for the dvd player in my underwear drawer, the calculater in the bathroom cabinet, fingernail clippers in the silverware drawer, phone books under the upstairs bed, keys in the linen closet, his magazine to one of his guns, loaded with bullets, stashed in his college textbook. I was using it as a bookmark...but didn't realize he grabbed the book, took it through security and on to a plane where he opened the book, saw the bullets and quickly shut the book and PROBABLY said some very NOT NICE things about me at that moment... and so the list goes on. I need to stop...I know...but it is hard to stop something that you don't realize you are doing. ARGGGGGHHHHH>>>>>Pray for me!

No comments: