Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh Naptime How I Love Thee!

Oh naptime how I love THEE! You are my boost to get me to the end of another day. My moment of quiet. My time of doing WHATEVER my little heart longs to do. Oh nap time...all of those precious 2 hours bring joy and delight to my soul!

But as I sit in silence, I hear a babies wimper from the monitor on the counter. I hold my breath...it is already time? Is he awake already? Maybe, just maybe, he will coo himself back to sleep? But as his wimper gives way to wails...I exhale and accept my fate. That yet another "naptime" has come and gone. It is time to engage in the rest of my day. My moment of solitude has ended...now it is time to carry on the rest of my "mommy" day. And although I am SO EXTREMLY thankful that my day has a "mommy" part...I look forward to tomorrow, where my sweet and cherished friend awaits...at 1:00pm...NAPTIME!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BLAIR!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please please send me your phone number or email address!!!

Here is mine-
757 214-5559
cmwjm3@yahoo.com

Christina, Jazlyn and Mia!!!