Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Beautiful UMBRELLA!

I am so thankful for my God who not only provides for each and every need...but goes WAY beyond my expectations and provides something so beautiful that it makes the problems almost worthwhile! YAY!

My kids LOVE when it rains...b/c we get our boots on and grab our umbrellas and go for a walk! It is so much fun. They love twirling those brightly colored umbrellas, staying dry while the rain is pouring down. They CAN'T wait for the rain...

And so should be our response. B/c only when it rains does God's brightest colors of provision come out to dance and twirl all through that cold and wet rain! I believe that He provides the rain just as much as He provides those PRETTY PINK UMBRELLAS! (and I say pink b/c that is my favorite color) AMEN!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I've said it before: you could write a devotion book! That last paragraph brought tears to my eyes; it's so true.

Love it. Love you!