Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years

New Year's Resolutions? Hmmm...I don't think I really dwell too much on this one. But I do set goals...sometimes the goals get reset DAILY...but nonetheless...they do get set. And so, as I was pondering my goals for this year...things that I am expectant for...this is the list I came up with. Here we go...

1. To spend more time in the Word of God! To make that a priority!
2. To workout/ excersise AT LEAST 3 times a week...preferably daily but well...we don't want to get too excited now do we?
3. To stay cool...not get in such a rush...to have more patience with my little ones.
4. TO BAKE MORE! (this one is a fun one)
5. To love more and judge less! There is just too much good in God's people to get caught up in the few things that are short of perfect!
6. To become a more powerful prayer warrior for my friends and family!
7. To catch ALOT of fish this year...maybe even out-fish my hubby! A girl can set goals right?
8. To go on a vacation! A real one!
9. To sleep more...I had a baby in 2009 and still can't find that ability to go to sleep...
10. And...last one...ummm...I want to drink more water!

Not so glamorous huh? But still...these are goals...we shall see if they can be met! Happy New Year!