Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Miss Gilbert







I have to give a shout out to my cat! Yes, you read correctly, my cat!~ Why might you ask? B/c this cat goes far and beyond the call of duty! She serves our family well. She should give lessons to all the kitty's out there on how to be a GOOD CAT! She endures so much from the three little people I call my children! They love her to pieces...but sometimes they come VERY close to pulling her apart to pieces. And yet, Miss Gilbert takes it like a champ! She still will climb into bed with Wes at night and allow him to use her as a pillow! It blows my mind. I keep thinking..."one day that cat is going to snap! She will start clawing all their eyes out! " But as of yet, she endures lovingly! So, when I say we have the best cat in the world...I MEAN IT!

No comments: